Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Something to Wear

Thank you Blogginistas,


Thank you all so much for taking the time to read & share your thoughts on my blog. I hope that you all can take at least one thing with you & make it your own. While fashion is such a public & media-filled aspect of life, it’s also so personal & intimate. What you wear & how you wear a piece of clothing is entirely up to you. I have my strong opinions on what I believe to be fashionable or horrendous…as does everyone else who has a love for clothing. No matter what your thoughts are on anything related to what you wear every day, the most important thing to do is make it YOU. Confidence out shines any article of clothing & is far more important than any materialistic item.


I’ll be spending the next month of freedom recreating my wardrobe, just from what I learned from my own blog. I’ve personally learned so much about fashion & clothing just by observing everyone around me. Wardrobe staples are critical & I’ve come to the realization that I don’t really have any…so I think I’ll start there. With time I’ll hopefully be able to say that I have a closet full of clothes & something to wear.


Love always,


BR

No comments:

Post a Comment